About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Public Service Announcement.

Hey guys. I have an announcement to make. Lately I've been thinking about the array of friends that fill this house of ours with much laughter and love. Sure, it does occasionally get tiring having people over quite literally ALL the time, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We've been blessed with this home, and it's been wonderful to be able to share this blessing with our friends. There's SO much to do! We hang out, watch movies, sing and play lots and lots of guitar and keyboard... And not to mention our RIDICULOUS amount of gaming systems. We now have a Wii, Playstation 3, AND X-Box complete with Kinect. Crazy fun.

That being said, here is the announcement part. The people who come through these doors always tend to be the same people. I'm glad to say our little group has greatly expanded, and we do our best to make people feel welcome. But announcement: We LOVE new visitors. I never ever want people who haven't hung out with us before to feel unwelcome. Clique-ish groups are never fun, and I don't want to be that kind of group. So, if you are reading this, consider this your invitation to come hang out! My roomies and I love seeing new faces, but we're not very good at consciously inviting people who aren't regulars. Most of the time people just kinda show up or wander over, and most of the hang outs are incredibly impromptu. So, come get your hangout on at the GenMou house. We'd love to have you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment