About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cantare de tu Amor Por Siempre...

4 days.
17 programs.
2,209 people reached.
812 salvations.
481 people prayed for.

Its not about numbers, but to see the fruits of our labor feels GOOD. Those are lives, changed for Christ! I am going to miss this SO MUCH. God has done such amazing work here, and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it... Ahhh, I can't believe its almost OVER. :'(

Tonight we had a farewell party, hosted by the Masters Commission and interns. We did all of our dances one last time, and the MC students recited their entire creed (which is LONG). It was in Spanish, so I couldn't understand much at all, but it sounded legit. When they were done, they all removed bracelets from their wrists and put them on ours. They say, "Vida x Vida", or, Life for Life. Such a beautiful principle. We watched our highlight video of our programs, and cried like babies. Man, this place has left its mark on my heart.

"This is the program...
Mi rey Jesus- My Kind Jesus!
Hitchhiker!
Jacob yo-yo show!"

No comments:

Post a Comment