About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random Thoughts from a Random Wednesday

Today was crazy.

I didn't teach. Like, at all. We spent all day doing a ridiculous survey in the computer lab.
First and fifth periods we met normally, but instead of getting ahead of all the other classes we just sort of killed time today.

In fifth period, my students asked me to say one positive thing about each of them. Needless to say, I JUMPED at this chance to speak life into them! So much fun. And so random.

I'm getting really, really excited about working at Pine Lake this summer. I couldn't ask for a better staff if I hand-picked them myself! A lot of my campers are becoming staff. This makes my little heart so happy!

I graduate in a month. Woah, dude.

I might be moving to Meridian... WOAH, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment