About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reasons Why I Love My Life.

1. 10 hours of driving/talking/singing/silliness with Joel Diener. Winning. :]

2. Reuniting with so many people that I love SO much... From future in-laws to former campers... My heart is swollen from loving so much.

3. Maria Diener. <3

4. Being among the first group of people to worship in Pine Lake's new building, which currently only consists of a concrete slab, four walls, and a roof. :]

5. Worshiping in said building with my guitar and four amazing, beautiful young women of God who I love so much it hurts!

6. Participating in theological discussions in the Pavilion until 1:30am.

7. Seeing my long lost best friend and picking up where we left off with heart-sharing and laughter, and "taking notes" from amazing women of God who inspire us.

8. Singing old hymns, and feeling God's presence among such a diverse group of people...

9. Not having to leave Joel in Meridian when I leave. :]

10. Driving away with a pain in my chest that assures me that I will be coming back. Maybe, hopefully, one day, to stay.


"Oh, this is home... Now I'm finally where I belong..."

No comments:

Post a Comment