About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cajun Dancing for Dummies

Oh man! I learned something new about myself tonight... I absolutely, 100% love, love, LOVE Cajun Dancing! Tonight we had a Cajun dancing night at Chi Alpha, and I had a blast! We learned three different kinds of dances: the Cajun two-step, the waltz, and the Zydeco. This really cool guy named Zeke D'Avy walked us through each step, and by the end the we were all some Cajun dancing masters! So legit! I will be doing more of this in the future!

Today also consisted of a birthday breakfast in celebration of SO many friends who have birthdays in September (which is a LOT), baking with Brittany, ice skating, and a "family" dinner at the house. Long story short: today was pretty wonderful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment