About Me
- Lindsay Kathryn Cornwell
- Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
So This is Growing Up?
I have to laugh at myself and the things that have been occupying my mind today. First, the details with the new rent house have been running through my mind... Paying rent, cleaning up the place, getting everything packed and moved. Then today my Dad asked me to start looking at cars and getting an idea of what I want when the time comes to replace little Oliver. I hate to admit it, but we're not sure how much longer my ole' trusty car is going to be running. So I've been car shopping online today, with very little luck. See, I really like small SUV's, something like a Ford Escape or Mazda Tribute. But I'm learning that SUV's and good gas mileage don't really get along! I feel kind of like an old woman, with all of these thoughts of houses and cars and gas mileage floating around in my head. I guess this is part of growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment