About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Belated Day Seven


A picture of your most treasured item.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my good friend Oliver. He is a 1998 Ford Escort, and I have owned him since 2007. He's in the bonus round as far as mileage goes, he's got over 230,000 miles! Oliver has gotten me through so, so much. I'm a bit of a vegabond, and I tend to travel more than your average kid. I've put so many miles on this precious car, and we've shared in many great memories. When I drive alone, he listens to me sing my lungs out to worship music and/or Taylor Swift. He's never, ever let me down. He may not be the newest or most attractive car, but he's mine and I love him. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment