I'm such a nostalgia junkie. For real. Especially in Spring, I start glancing back over the past semester and past year. Remembering what God has done and how amazingly blessed I am is one of my very favorite things to do.
That being said, I would like to share with you all my latest nostalgic adventure. You've probably seen somewhere the 30 Day Challenge that is spotlighted on Facebook right now. I've enjoyed seeing my friends post pictures fitting a different description every day for 30 days. Well, guys... I've finally caved, I am going to do the 30 Day Challenge.
So here's the deal. I'm doing this challenge. 30 days, 30 pictures. But I refuse to litter my friends' news feed with this. SO, I'll post the pictures to Facebook, but you'll have to come here to read the descriptions. That way I can write freely and elaborate as I please. So, let the challenge begin!

I love this idea! You are brilliant!
ReplyDelete