About Me

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
All of life comes down to this: To know God and to make him known.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chaos and More Chaos.

I've learned this week that in the midst of preparing for one of the most exciting experiences ever and all the work that goes into that, the real world and real life do indeed go on. When I'd like to think that all my attention can be poured into fundraising and spiritual preparation for this trip, that is most definitely NOT what has been happening this past week. One, the semester is finally gaining the momentum that comes around mid-terms. In the past two weeks I've had four exams and two papers due. Second, this week at UL has been Jesus Week, which has been full of all kinds of cool events like lunch in the quad and a huge debate in our Student Union. But does it end there? Of course not. I still have the typical events of everyday life- work, homework, Life Group... Oh, and not to mention, I'm planning a concert for two of the biggest bands in Christian music, who as of now do not have the vehicles they need for their equipment, thanks to yours truly. :'(

So, the good news in all of this is that the more chaotic life gets, the more I feel things slipping out of control, the more I am learning to depend on God. I NEED everything to work out, and so I've got to trust that it is His power and not mine that can make all these things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment