Yesterday marked a huge milestone in my college experience... For the very last time ever, I registered for classes. My last semester. Student teaching!
So what?
So what?! This means that in one semester, I will leave the comfort of the University I love, and I will be set free into the world. It's sink or swim time, baby! Not that I'm concerned about sinking... I trust God's plan. I really do. But this means that I will no longer daily walk the campus, interacting with other college students. 95% of my time next semester will be spent in a high school classroom. I finally get to jump in to what I've been training for over the past three and a half years.
This also means my mission field is changing. While in college, my focus has been to impact the lives of my classmates and peers. Chi Alpha has been a wonderful outlet for that, and it's been wonderful. I've seen God do some great things. But starting January 11, my mission field will consist of whatever high school I am assigned to for student teaching. I can't wait! ::)


No comments:
Post a Comment