So, I'm silly. I started this 30 day photo challenge before realizing in less than thirty days from the start of it, I would be in another country. In fact, I'm sitting in the Lafayette Regional Airport right now, waiting to leave. This other country is non other than EL SLAVADOR! I'm leaving today... like, right now... So needless to say, the 30 day challenge must temporarily cease. But tis okay! Because from now on you'll get updates about the trip, which I have a feeling will be infinitely better.

See, last year as I left El Salvador, as the wheels of the plane left the ground, I begged God to let me come back some day. And here it is, one year later, and I'm ready to do His work for another awesomely amazing 10 days! Keep my team and I in your prayers, we're gonna need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment